Tier-based engagement automation
Segment users based on their recency, frequency and monetary scores to enroll them into journeys that match their lifecycle stage with your brand.
Identify the lifecycle stage of each customer
RFM framework allows you to group and prioritize your customers based on their score.
Engage at the right moments
Communicate with messaging that is aligned with the stage of the customer - making the content highly relevant and effective at driving action.
Create custom scoring models
There is no one-size fits all RFM calculation - that’s why we support any custom logic you prefer to calculate your scores.
How it works
- Install Intempt web tracker to start tracking events in your store
- Build an RFM scoring model to assign Recency, Frequency, and Monetary values to each customer
- Divide the customers into tiered groups for each dimension (R, F, and M)
- Create specific messaging templates and campaign strategies that are tailored for each customer group based on the behavioral patterns of particular RFM segments
- Create journeys with targeted messaging sequences based on the RFM segments
- Analyze journey performance. Use journey reports to track how well your RFM campaigns allowed you to optimize for your conversion goal.
- Growth boards
Metrics that move
- Customer lifetime value
- Customer churn rate
- Net promoter score
- Customer satisfaction score
- Customer retention cost
- Customer health score
- Net dollar retention (NDR)