Identify the KPIs for your mobile app
Determine the KPIs (key performance indicators) that marketers should understand and be able to track before launching campaigns.
1.Create a iOS SDK source
Install an Intempt iOS SDK tracker to get user behavior and interaction data from your app.
2. Calculate KPIs
Set a segment within Intempt - define events that are linked to specific audiences. Adjust segment definition to create segments pairs based on different attributes:
- Click-through rate (CTR). Formula = total clicks / total impressions
- Return on ad spend (ROAS). Formula = total revenue / total spend
- Lifetime value (LTV). Formula = total revenue
- Conversion rate. Total number of impressions/total number of installs
3. Set KPI goals
Use metric graphs to examine your KPI performance. A few factors to consider when setting these goals are:
- How important it is to achieve a certain level
- Where the KPI has been trending towards
- How many resources you have on hand to achieve this goal
- If there are any new strategies or tactics that can accelerate you towards the goal