Travel & Hospitality
Automate emails based on lead on-site behavior
If your leads are currently browsing your website, a great way to engage them is by sending real-time personalized content.
With Intempt Web Tracker you'll know exactly which pages your leads have been looking at so you can suggest related content to follow-up with.
Set up an email destination based on pages views. For instance:
• Send a whitepaper after your lead visits a product-related page
• Send a related blog post after your lead visits the landing page
• Send product details email after your lead visits a product-related page
• Send an email after your lead spends some time browsing documentation pages
1. Set up Intempt Web Tracker
Install a web tracker on your website to track web page views as events.
2. Create a user segment
Create a Segment within Intempt, defining your segment by the URL(s) that were visited. For example: page_url equals https://www.intempt.com/connectors
3. Integrate messaging service
Connect your email marketing platform to Intempt.
4. Trigger email destination
Create a messaging destination – use Sendgrid integration to send emails after a user enters the segment.